Course Design Fees
The design cost is dependent on the type of course, length of the course, the terrain of the land and the amount of foliage that is present. Fees for our design phase generally range from $5,000 to $10,000, but vary based upon course design needs. Fees do not include travel cost nor construction or clearing cost. We do offer a sliding scale price for not for profits and government entities, so please inquire if our price exceeds your budget.
Oversight during the construction period is critical to ensure that fairways are being cleared appropriately, plus tee pads and baskets sleeves are being installed according to plan.
Cost of construction is dependent on the following variables:
- Course terrain and amount of earthmoving to be completed
- Course foliage and amount of trees, bushes and weeds to be removed
- Length of course and installation of multiple teepads and/or basket placements
- Amount of volunteers or in house labor support
- Time frame to have course playable
During the design phase, we have in-depth conversations with our clients to ensure a plan is created to construct the course after it has been designed. If the client wants DGDG to build the course, a construction scope of work is created with all costs itemized. Costs of construction generally range from $80,000 to $250,000 depending on the above variables.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in exploring the possibility of adding a disc golf course as an amenity to your property. A member of our team can meet with you via phone to help you better understand our process, possible costs and to help create a plan of action for moving forwards. We can also be hired to create a more detailed preliminary plan and budget for clients that are in an exploratory phase.
We charge $75 per hour (plus associated travel costs) per DGDG team member for preliminary analysis work as well as for clients who may want us to help with the following services:
- Existing course redesign or course extension
- Private practice area or putting green area
- Existing course upgrades including design of new tee pads, basket placements
- Course Signage, Branding, and/or Promotion
- Not for profit or club consultation
Contact us if you would like to know more, and discuss your possible project.